Current time: 03-08-2021, 08:01 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NodeJs - CALL_AND_RETRY_LAST Allocation failed - process out of memory - mobile agent
09-10-2015, 02:34 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2015 02:34 AM by Kris Lion.)
RE: NodeJs - CALL_AND_RETRY_LAST Allocation failed - process out of memory - mobile
(09-09-2015 11:08 PM)pmeenan Wrote:  Out of curiosity, any reason you're running the node command directly instead of the batch file?
I reasoned to give different inputs to node, I should try calling node directly.
It does appear to be working. I exported/imported the environment variables between command prompts and checked that the variables made sense, as well.

(09-09-2015 11:08 PM)pmeenan Wrote:  In the debug output before you send the SIGINT, was there a call stack anywhere? One of my biggest pain points with the node agent is random exceptions throwing the state machine out of whack.
Call stack anywhere?
No. None.
In my full command-line output there was never a call stack shown.

From when I was debugging:
If I run node in "--debug" mode, the application *does* hit a call stack and exit early (attached). Perhaps that is interesting.

I never attempted to configure ipfw traffic shaping nor any of the *TODO* items from https://sites.google.com/a/webpagetest.o...ent/setup. Traffic shaping is done by connecting to a unique wifi solution already provided.

Attached File(s)
.txt  debug-mode-callstack.txt (Size: 7.87 KB / Downloads: 139)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NodeJs - CALL_AND_RETRY_LAST Allocation failed - process out of memory - mobile - Kris Lion - 09-10-2015 02:34 AM