Current time: 03-08-2021, 07:31 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Help me to Analyse the Performance and get to the Root cause
05-08-2014, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2014 09:21 PM by Nitin.)
RE: Help me to Analyse the Performance and get to the Root cause
The suggestions and replies are appreciable. We have started working on the page size and optimizing the JSS files, Images and the CSS files.

Also i am inquiring about the bandwidth I have been provided from the network management people.

Apart from that there was some discussion going on for the location which I am choosing to run this page. Why I am choosing any other location apart from India because my website is live and anyone can use it from any location, so i need to always check for the worst scenario. Taking this consideration in my mind i use to run the tests from different -2 locations of the globe.

I have run the test today after combining the microsoft ajax requests and compressing the Images. http://www.webpagetest.org/result/140508...1/details/ please analyze the report and let me know what is pending.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help me to Analyse the Performance and get to the Root cause - Nitin - 05-08-2014 05:14 PM